Working with process technology providers, OCN has a proven track record in providing turnkey design and build solutions of bio-diesel and bio-mass power plants, and of oleo palm oil mills.
OCN provide the full spectrum of engineering, construction, commissioning and project management services in establishing bio-diesel processing units for our clients. This includes:
- bulk storage for feedstock, products, by-products and water,
- receiving and despatching facilities,
- process and utility piping,
- bulk chemical systems,
- water and waste water treatment,
- electrical, instrumentation and control,
- fire protection,
- life safety systems.
Our engineers have extensive experience with the design, engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning of bio-mass power plants, including:
- fuel processing,
- fuel handling, conveying and feeding,
- static equipment and boiler installation,
- sludge oil recovery,
- utility systems,
- system Integration.
EFB Fibre Production
One of the by-products of oil palm production is Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunches (EFB). OCN offers design and build solutions for the production of long fibre, short fibre and pellets or briquettes using these EFBs. The processes and facilities provided include:
- conveying and feeding,
- pelletizing and briquetting,
- pollution control,
- storage and transport.