As a core competence, OCN has successfully served the water industry for more than three decades and we continue to grow and develop our services to meet the stringent demands of our customer base. Typically, our projects have included design, installation, commissioning, and maintenance works for municipalities and major multi-nationals.
Our projects executed over the past 30 years demonstrate our capabilities and experience in providing solutions for both water supply and water treatment applications to a wide range of industries, including:
- Surface water, wastewater and ground water filtration and treatment.
- Drilling/development of beach/groundwater wells and monitoring services.
- Process filtration membranes and cartridges.
- Water infrastructure investment via build, own, operate and transfer model.
- Reverse osmosis de-salination installations.
- Upgrading and refurbishing water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Side stream filtration equipment for cooling water systems.
- Filtration systems for seawater injection on offshore platforms.
- Oil and grease removal based on proprietarily coalescing technology.
- Precision chemical injection systems for the oil and gas, petrochemical and semi-conductor sectors.