It is OCN’s philosophy to cause as little damage to the environment as is practically possible, and as such, is committed to taking all necessary steps to mitigate any impact our work may have on the environment.
OCN believes that safeguarding the environment starts with the design of a facility and all design work undertaken by OCN is reviewed to ensure that:
- the design is environmentally friendly,
- the most efficient use is made of materials and equipment to minimise waste,
- atmospheric pollution is minimised,
- effective noise reduction measures are in place, and
- the appropriate water quality and conservation measures are implemented.
Similarly, construction work is regulated such that:
- construction waste is disposed of in a safe and efficient manner,
- soil and water source contamination is avoided,
- domestic waste is properly treated and disposed of,
- dust and other air borne particles are minimised, and
- construction traffic is properly controlled.
ISO 140001 : 2015 Environmental Management Systems
Certificate Ref: QEC 41422062/13/E Rev 005 – expires May 2025